Welcome to Eric's World. Here you can enjoy reading about my life.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Halo 2 has now come out for xbox. Many thought Halo 1 couldnt be beaten, but the only thing Halo had to fear was Halo itself. With better graphics, more backgrounds, better weapons, use of the Banshee, and being able to wield two weapons at once all make this game great. It makes me want to go out and buy an XBox just to play Halo. But for those of you who have PS2 and Game Cube Im so sorry that you get to miss out on all the fun. Never will you guys have a big celebrated release like the XBox players have. Just save yourself the pity and trade in your console for an XBox.

Indoor soccer has started up. Joined with Billy Kirkland, Mike Walker, and Caleb Selstad. Unfortunately our team is not doing that well.We have only scored like 6 goals in our two games so far. Not very good. But it is still fun to be playing soccer.

Mike and I went to the skatepark few days ago. Pretty crazy stuff. We started off learning how to skate again. Then mastered the 1-foot tall kicker. Then found out the "hard" way that we can't grind on the rails.So we gradually moved up to going going down a ramp over a mini ramp and up a quarter pipe. I tried it the other way around and did it at first. Excited I tried it again and dropped flat on my face from like 5 feet up. So with that behind me, I climbed it again and decided to conquer it before I left. Once again it conquered me and remains to be conquered until Friday where I sacrifice my body to the ramp. Bored with those ramps we went on to bigger and better things. Also to be perfected soon.

Peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter