Welcome to Eric's World. Here you can enjoy reading about my life.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Been a while but I'm back. Went down to Bob's World on the couple days off. Long trip down there, long trip back. But it was worth it to be have some warm air again. Went and saw Janelle at college. Hung out with her Thursday after we arrived, then left her to do homework. Then on Friday I went to classes with her. Too bad she had to go and major in biology and get all of the hard classes. Started off with Transcendental Functions (Trigonometry). Very, very boring class. Small class too. Sat in the back and watched someone play a game on his calculator. Right after that we moved on to General Physchology. Huge class of like 175 or so. Good thing about that is that you can blend in and the teacher won't notice you. So once again I watched the same guy but this time he had his laptop in front of me and was checking highlight reels at MLB.com, and I talked to the guy next to me the rest of the time. Then it was off to lunch where I was warned not to take half of the food and just settle with a PBJ. Then off to Biology. REally cool lecture room. And since our last name is an "R" we sat in the last row. Was way up yonder and the prof was way down in the valley so I just watched people passing notes which was really stupid because it would just be easier to email the person in class. Then that was it for the day and we went off campus and went places. Came back the next night for the Beta Gamma vs. Basilean soccer game. It was supposed to be the best game besides the Turkey Bowl. Hung out in the crazy section with some of the freshmen from Inter-City (Hubbard, Taylor, Wardell, McCune). Disapointing loss though to Basilean by a 1-2 score. But oh well, next year maybe.
And thats pretty much my weekend. Hope you enjoyed.

Peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter