Welcome to Eric's World. Here you can enjoy reading about my life.

Monday, October 04, 2004

New look for the blog. Hope everyone enjoys. Seems so far people like it, but if not complain and I'll see what I can do.

Half - day today. I greatly enjoy half - days. Unfortunately, all of my teachers decided to cram every little bit of knowlege into their class in twenty minutes. Due to that we actually have homework on a half day. But I guess I should at least be thankful it is a half day. Did I mention that half days are good? But what's even better is a whole day off. But we don't get very many of those. I think it is because our school takes all of our money. Not only do we pay alot of money in tuition every month, but we have re-enrollement, normal gym uniforms, and sports fees. They also take half of our Work-a-thon money and force us to wear unpractical gyn uniforms on top of the normal ones. You'd think that with us giving the school all of this money they would be able to afford some stuff. Example: the J.V. soccer field has no benches and no grass at all. Maybe instead of spending our money on expensive vending machines they could buy some benches, or even some sod to put down on the field. Well that is my complaint about our school. Teachers who read this site please do not be offended.

Peace out

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's been over a week since you've blogged - what's the deal?

10:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! cool site! How do I get one of these?

5:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter