Welcome to Eric's World. Here you can enjoy reading about my life.

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Soccer. I have lived, breathed, slept, and ate soccer for the past month. Every thing I've talked about has been about soccer. When I dream, I dream about soccer. When I breath it is to get more air after running miles for soccer. Soccer, soccer everywhere. Thought it would be hard to get sick of my favorite sport, but I think I've almost reached that point. Soccer is fun when all it is is just a few practices and some games. Now it's win or die the next day at practice. Don't play well and you won't play at all. Anyway, I'll quit talking about it so that you don't get sick of it.

Can think of no other topics so will leave it at that. Please comment on who you are. You can take that either way you want.

Peace out

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice look. . .still waiting for a new post.

8:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great new look! love the colors!
& a new post will be appearing when?

11:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter