Welcome to Eric's World. Here you can enjoy reading about my life.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Due to no one replying to my request I have arrived at the conclusion that nobody has the equipment I desire. Although you can still earn yourself two gold stars if you make a guess about what the project is the comments. Donating any equipment will earn you 5 gold stars. Good luck!

So I got to comandeer one of those huge mowers these last few days at my job. It was one of this big ones with the two handlebars used for steering. They are really tricky at first to maneuver but then once you get used to it it is really easy and seems slower.

Been biking a lot lately. Which brings me to another request (I am so cheap). Just about every night I take my bike and go from my house, over I -75, into Flat Rock, and to Telegraph. It's and estimated 3.5 miles to that point and 3.53896 back. Unfortunately all I have is a mountain bike so I can't do much. Have raised the seat up as high as it can go and put the gears up, but it is still nothing compared to a racing or touring bike. So..... if anyone has a bike with the turn down handlebars or is used for touring please contact me via the comments. Your time is greatly appreciated here at HEGCICF. Thanks, and good night!

Peace out

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

caleb,
you must be new here (http://ericsworld.blogspot.com/2005/04/well-there-comes-time-in-every-mans.html).

eric, you left out an "a"-should be hegacicf

3:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now that is a worthy cause i'd be proud to support.

9:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter