Welcome to Eric's World. Here you can enjoy reading about my life.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

I am working on a little project and am wondering if anyone has any of the following they would like to get rid of: an audio mixer (doesn't have to be extravagant, more like the one the high school uses), an antenna (12 ft. would be nice even though 99% of my reading audience won't have one it is worth a try), a low powered transmitter, and a compressor/limiter. I'm pretty sure I can get coaxial cable RG-8 and a microphone from where I work but if anyone has any of those please speak up. I am willing to buy, trade or receive for free (third one is most desired). And if anyone has figured out what the "project" is, well then good for you and you get 5 gold stars.

Peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter