Welcome to Eric's World. Here you can enjoy reading about my life.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Seems like yesterday was when I posted last. Oh wait, it was yesterday. Of last year. I am so sorry my people that you were without your fearless and forboding (and bad spelling) leader for so long. But alas, I have returned from hither and thither.

Many things have happened since last time I posted so I'll write about all I can remember. Um, am still working at the JD warehouse. I'm there Mon and Fri so drop in. Mr Selstad has already come by to see the faithful, so few why haven't you?!?! Um, and doing 6v6 soccer. Um, watching endless coverage of the le Tour de France, and still not knowing who is in the lead. Um, went to Chicago. Um, many other things.

People, people. If you want to hear from me so badly just post a comment. Chances are if you wire me money and get me a credit card in your name I'll put your name on this site. Now how cool would that be. Hurry now! Don't delay! Comment now and the price will be deduced to only 539 payments of $0.63!! Better act quick you only have ten minutes to comment before this great deal is gone. (hegcicf is not responsible for any tramautic shock or loss of blood to the head while you are reading this advertisement. Anyone who comments with exactly 28 seconds left will automatically receive a free 2005 Mustang. Coupons are not accepted. Offer ends 7/13/05)

Peace out

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um.....I read back through some of the old posts - - - hello?!?!?! - you never mentioned getting your license! Truly a momentous occasion that deserves at least a LITTLE blog space!

I'm not interested in making 539 payments, but I'd be happy to give you 63 cents to get my name in here. Oh wait, by writing a comment I can do it myself!!! Brenda Brenda Brenda Brenda Brenda!

LOL

Happy rest of the summer - now you owe me a comment on MY blog -

B.

10:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to see you are back to posting. need to get some others blogging regularly (like i have room to talk as of late).

11:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter