Welcome to Eric's World. Here you can enjoy reading about my life.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Finally got Halo (Happy Birthday to me!). Yes, I know, it took me long enough. But have you ever tried to find a game for the Mac? It ain't an easy task. But once you find the game it is well worth the search. I personally think that this version (Mac) is better than the PC or XBox. There are more maps, more weapons, and more vehicles (rocket launcher on a Warthog, Banshee in multiplayer). Currently on level 3, I think, of the campaign. It's pretty neat so far. I also tried to do multiplayer online mode (56K rocks!). It actually worked 10x better and 10x longer than my Medal of Honor game. And no one swore at me or kicked me off. It would work fine for about the first 5 minutes you play. Then you start walking through walls, respawning 3 times at once, and having a wee bit of a delayed trigger. Then the last step is not being able to move, firing 30 seconds after you hit the mouse, and being one place one second then on the other side of the map another second. Either I didn't slow anyone down with the 56K, or they didn't mind it because it wasn't that bad, or they just never figured out that it was me who had the 56K. Remember, you can still donate to the HEGCICF. So far I have collected 50 cents (please no anonymous donations). You must be 18 or older to donate. Please consult a physician before donating. If you are Norwegian or may become Norwegian please do not donate. Do not operate heavy machinery after donating. Side affects include: nausea, upset stomach, flu, diarrhea, headaches, sweating, vomitting, dizziness, pain in the right arm, and times of choking. Thank you for donating or considering donating to the HEGCICF. (You can buy the fuscha colored wristbands at any participating Value Village).

It's driver's license time!

Peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter