Welcome to Eric's World. Here you can enjoy reading about my life.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Please visit the following sponsors that helped make "PC Users in the Mist" a reality.

http://www.garageband.com/song?|pe1|S8LTM0LdsaSkZ1i2YW4 (Just copy and paste. Ain't that hard folks) (Once, there, find the play button and press it. Duh.)

I dedicate these memoirs to my hamster. Wether it was early morning coffee together, or staying up late to observe the subjects, he was always there. I would also like to thank my publishing company, HEGACICF, for taking my dream and putting it on paper.

Hope you enjoy the book. More to come soon

Peace out

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger won't let me insert the proper html here but you probably can. Try:

[A TARGET="_blank" HREF="http://www.garageband.com/song?|pe1|S8LTM0LdsaSkZ1i2YW4"]sponsor[/A]

Just replace the brackets[] above with chevrons<>. I had to use brackets so blogger wouldn't read it as html and block it.

10:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter