Welcome to Eric's World. Here you can enjoy reading about my life.

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Once again I have not blogged in a while and I have forgotten everything I was gonna say. Oh well.

Go to www.notquietnow.blogspot.com and read this person's blog. It is a very cool story and well written. But to get everything start from the beginning.

I want to go paintballing so if someone is going tell me and I'll come too. I am bored at home and I want to go shoot somebody (in a non-violent way of course).

Glad the Pistons made it out of the series with the Nets. It felt good to hold Kidd to no points since he was the one that took us out of it last year. We'll just have to see if they can hold on against the farm boys.

Played on my dad's softball team today. A guy got hurt and they had no subs so they asked me to play. Bummer I got the worst position on the field: catcher! I don't really care though it was really easy and everyone hit the ball so I had nothing to worry about. The pitcher made me mad, he told everyone to scoot in. So I pegged one at him but he caught it which kinda took away from the fun of it. But hey, who cares, at least I got to play. Oh yeah did I mention that almost everyone on the team is over 35? Yeah that was kinda funny to watch them dive for balls.

Well I'm all blogged out for now. I will try to get a picture of something on here sometime soon.

Peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter