Welcome to Eric's World. Here you can enjoy reading about my life.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Spring Break this week. Finally found out about that thing that people call sleep. Its so fun I'll think I'll do more of it. I just can't get enough of the stuff.

Spent most of this break redoing my room. Looks pretty cool if I do say so myself. I had this border in the middle of my room that I replaced with cork. Now it won't hurt so much when I fall against the wall. You see, I think these things out. Pain is a bad memory to relive. Hey, thats kind of a catchy quote. Remember you read it hear first (I think).

Well now I must go. And as I bid good-bye remember just one thing: "Pain is a bad memory to relive" - Eric Ritchardson (almighty scholar and well-known peacemaker to Palau and Indonesia)

Peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter