Welcome to Eric's World. Here you can enjoy reading about my life.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

We won States...

I know I haven't posted since Districts, but it's been a crazy week. After our District victory we clinched a Regional title defeating Ligget and Greenhills. From there we beat our rival Oakland Christian to win the semi finals and to send us to States. Yesterday we soundly conquered Western Michigan Christian in the finals 3-1. Not too much to say about the game right now, I'll save that for another time. Here are some pictures from yesterday's game.


Our traditional dogpile at the end of each tourney game. Displayed proudly in front of us is our motivational slate and our State trophy. Unfortunately, IC has never taken back a nonbroken trophy in the past few years, and the legacy continued. As soon as we huddled around it the "player" broke his foot. Tough break (haha, get it?).


Junior girls


The Trophy and I (tilt your head)


Part of the team with the coaces displaying our back 2 back champions sign.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! We were cheering for you all the way from Iowa~! Way to go, Chargers~!

12:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On a PC I wouldn't have to tilt my head - - - I could just rotate the pic before posting it! :) Ha ha! Congrats!!!!!!

1:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter