Welcome to Eric's World. Here you can enjoy reading about my life.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Yesterday, was Friday. Normal day for me. Go to school, stay for about 5 minutes. Go to MACP for the morning. Go to Olive Garden for lunch. Order the infamous soup, salad, and breadsticks (seemed to be a reacurring theme amongst us). Go win Districts. Yep, just another normal day in the life of Eric.



Just in case you don't believe me, here is our dogpile after the game. If you look closely you may be able to see Tyler Daniel flying gracefully on top of us.

I just got back from watching the Tigers lose to the Cardinals. My dad and I headed downtown to watch the game, didn't have tickets, but neither did the thousands of others crowding the streets. We eventually found the perfect spot right behind home plate where you could see everything going on except the batter. Kind of hurt your feet though because you had to lock them into place in the fence just to stay up. Too bad the Tigers lost, making all that pain in vain.



Here I am on the fence late in the game. TV crews kept on stopping by and interviewing the people next to me, but of course not me. Really funny story to tell about the game, but I'll wait until ratings are down to tell it. Unless you want to pay me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous you got to see the Cards win in Detroit!! What a perfect vantage point -- and free!

From your Cards-fan Aunt Karen!

2:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweetness on winning Districts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo-hoo!!!!! And I love the dogpile pic, but dued that had to hurt! lata!

11:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter