Welcome to Eric's World. Here you can enjoy reading about my life.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

This would be the happy little logo that is representing the 2006 World Cup that will be hosted by none other than Deutschland. Ja, das ist gud. Das ist keine schlect. Das ist un gunter Tag! Good to see international soccer back again. Unfortunately, a sinning snowball has more of a chance at surviving than our good ol' U.S. team has. We face the Czechs, Italy, and Ghana. Should be interesting. Thats why I have my primary team of choice being Argentina. I've liked them for the longest time, and it was either because they had cool names, nice striped blue jerseys, or they were good. Anyway, I'll be cheering them on like I always do.

Rumour going around about school being out tomorrow. I do so hope it's true. Enough exams already, just let us out.

So what are everyone's plans for the summer? Work? Special vacations? Camps? Leave a comment and tell me what you plan on doing over the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter