Welcome to Eric's World. Here you can enjoy reading about my life.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sorry I have not been as faithful as I should be. I have not had much time recently. I know it's summer and all... but I've been trying to have a life. Much has happened since my last post. Mainly just camp and more World Cup. My team - Argentina - was unfortunately eliminated by Germany in the semifinals. Lehmenn can stop 2 pk's but he can't stop the Italians from winning with 1 minute left. The final match will be between France and Italy. I think I'm going to pull for France on this one, only because I want Zidane to end his career on a good note. Although I wouldn't mind Italy winning either. They are a team that worked through scandal back with their home clubs, and I want to say that Argentina lost to the best who lost to the world's best. And that the US was the only team to "score" on the world champions. What happens, happens.


With the World Cup ending it is now time for le Tour de France to begin. As of today they are in the 5th stage. The people to watch are: Ivan Basso (Italia), Jan Ullrich (Deutschland), FLoyd Landis, and George Hencapie (US). There are many stages still left and plenty of time for you to waste hours watching the peloton weave in and out of city streets.

Schlos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter