Welcome to Eric's World. Here you can enjoy reading about my life.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

According to Wikipedia: "In online diaries people write their day-to-day experiences, complaints, poems, prose, illicit thoughts and more, often allowing others to contribute through comments or community posting." This is what my blog is. This is my area to tell people what is happening in my life. If I want to complain, I can, it's my blog. I respect your comments, but not when they are posted anonymously. If you want to cut something down, have the guts to tell me who you are. But for now, just realize that this is only an online diary for your viewing pleasure. (No, I will not post about the baseball complaints for reasons beyond your control. And, the song is staying unless you give me a better song)

Please recommend ericsworld (however moody it might be) to those both foreign and abroad. Thank you.

I enjoy the comments, but please do not comment anonymously anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter