Welcome to Eric's World. Here you can enjoy reading about my life.

Monday, March 20, 2006

So in case you haven't noticed yet I have been the victim of a baseball in the face. The result has been a nice big colorful black eye. I must admit it scares even me. I can't sleep at night knowing that I will wake up to see my flesh rotting away from the outside. But it has its pros and cons. Pros: sympathy from the ladies (get it anyway I can), no baseball practice for a week, and cool reactions when people look at my face. Cons: will be far behind in baseball, the ladies will no longer look me in the eye, people run away from me. Oh well. Should be good for about one or two dates. At least until it goes away.

I know I have promised to blog about MACS, but that will have to wait. I want it to be good, and that requires time which I don't have right now. Maybe some Friday or Saturday night I'll post about it. BTW, Bethany got at least 30 medals.

Brandon Miller claims to be the 1000th visitor to ericsworld. If anyone disagrees, please speak now or forever hold your peace.

Just established myself with MSN messenger. If you or someone you know (has been diagnosed with mesothelioma call the law offices of James Sokolov at 800-588-2300) has MSN please send me your email or w/e it is you use on that thing. My buddy list currently sits at around 7, which sets my confidence level down to a 3. More friends, more confidence. Simple math. Thank-you. End of story. Good-bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

800.588.2300 is the number for that windows and carpet place - isn't it?!?!?!?!?! :)

11:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter