Welcome to Eric's World. Here you can enjoy reading about my life.

Friday, March 03, 2006

I must start out by confronting an issue with a blog reader. This reader wants only the HP quotes and will do anything possible to get them. Even if it involves filling up my inbox with 24 hate letters. But let this be known: hate letters will not stop me! I will persist! I will not give in to the righteous wrath of death!

Recomended movie of the week: "The Other Side of Heaven"

"Mr. Weasley, it's Harry.. the fireplace has been blocked up. You won't be able to get through there."
"Bummer!" said Mr. Weasley's voice. "What on earth did they want to block the fireplace for?"
"They've got an electric fire," Harry explained.
"Really?" said Mr. Weasley's voice excitedly. "Eclectic, you say? With a plug? Gracious, I must see that... Let's think...ouch Ron!"
Ron's voice now joined the others'.
"What are we doing here? Has something gone wrong?"
"Oh no, Ron," came Fred's voice, very sarcastically. "No, this is exactly where we want to end up."
"Yeah, we're having the time of our lives here," said George, whose voice sounded muffled, as though he was squashed against the wall.

-Arthur, Fred, George, and Ron Weasley, and Harry Potter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter