Welcome to Eric's World. Here you can enjoy reading about my life.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Wait for it, wait for it... Hear that? That's the new ericsworld audio. Brought to you exclusively from Garageband. With this successful test it means there is a great potential that the highly acclaimed podcast may begin. You'll just have to wait and see.

For now, banquet is tomorrow night. Districts are Thursday and next Saturday. Then after that I go snowboarding!!!! I can not wait. It should be so much fun. Just got my boots last night and my pants today (courtesy of Play-It-Again and ValueWorld respectively). The boots will take a little getting used to. There are designed to keep your ankles stiff and locked into position. They also make it easier to turn and keep you from breaking anything when you fall. Downside is that they are really awkward to walk in. Ever try to walk with your feet pointing up but your still flat on the ground? Kinda like that. Well, enough about snowboarding, I have been receiving some flak for even posting about it. Seems some people think it's boring. Funny how these same people use PC's as well.

I have just noticed that this month is the Second (Annual) Anniversary of ericsworld.blogspot.com. Amazing. Who would have ever thought I could blog for two years? There's been good times, there's been bad. Many template changes, additions, pictures, and posts. Hope you've enjoyed reading my blog for the past two years (no sarcasm). And to my regular visitors (yes, even those who haven't identified themselves yet) I thank you for your persistence and your sense of humor. I will have to do another post sometime that goes deeper into the true nature of a Regular Ericsworld.blogspot.com Reader. Maybe, if your lucky, I can arrange for a plaque. BE SURE TO LEAVE COMMENTS.

[Harry considering whom to tell that his scar hurt] As far as informing the headmaster, Harry had no idea where Dumbledore went during the summer holidays. He amused himself for a moment, picturing Dumbledore, with his long silver beard, full-length wizard's robes, and pointed hat, stretched out on a beach somewhere, rubbing suntan lotion onto his long crooked nose.

Goblet of Fire

Pictures of a variety of things to come soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter