Welcome to Eric's World. Here you can enjoy reading about my life.

Friday, January 06, 2006

You people just don't give up do ya? Anonymous comments will not be tolerated. Although, here is a stray comment that lost its way but deserves to be shown: "I got a scarf for Christmas. It's kinda like Joseph's multicolor coat, before he got thrown into slavery, of course. And it's got these frilly ends on it. I don't know if I should wear it in public for fear of people questioning my manhood. Anyhoo, just thought i'd add to your comments. PEACE OUT" - Anthony

Will be posting more pictures now that the DSL is up.

"Enjoying it?" said Ron darkly. "I don't reckon he'd come home if Dad didn't make him. He's obsessed. Just don't get him onto the subject of his boss. According to Mr. Crouch...as I was saying to Mr Crouch...Mr. Crouch is of the opinion...Mr. Crouch was telling me...They'll be announcing their engagement any day now."
Ron Weasley
Goblet of Fire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter