Welcome to Eric's World. Here you can enjoy reading about my life.

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Happy St. Patty's day everyone! Today was also my sister's birthday! She is now 18 and will be able to finally vote for anyone she wants (especially my personal favorite: the head of the education board of Brownstown). Pretty soon she will be going to college and I will miss her but for now I wish she would just move away.

People need to realize that Allen Park is not the richest and best city in MI. And also that Brownstown is not all flat land that is so open and there is so much property to choose from that it is all cheap. It is especially ironic since these people hate "concrete jungles" that they say they would rather live up north while on the other hand they make fun of the open land in the south.

Peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter