Welcome to Eric's World. Here you can enjoy reading about my life.

Sunday, April 18, 2004

Well I'm back! I know that is good news for you all.

Went paintballing like three weeks ago. There were a couple of guys that showed up at the field also. We decided to have them go against us (Me, Toigo, Jenkins, Wietholter). We beat them in two out of three games. I could tell my aim had improved when I hit one of them in the butt. The kid just sat there so I used him as a "hostage". Note: don't sit down.

Spring Break was so much better without my sister there nagging me all day. I can't wait until next year when she won't be around at all.

Our bball team had its first game Friday. DCD's field is awesome. It is the best field we'll play on all year. It was a pretty boring game all in all. We beat them 11-1. Found out halfway through that Joe Dumars was in the stands watching us. It turned out his son was the firstbaseman. After the game we all walked up to him and shook his hand and got his autograph.

I have gone blank on all I was going to blog about so I'll just leave it at this.

Peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter