Welcome to Eric's World. Here you can enjoy reading about my life.

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Once again I have decided to blog y'all today on this cheery Ash Wednesday. Today is also the day that the movie The Passion comes out. Now was that good timing or what to release a movie like that? It's a bummer that it's in Aramaic though.

Want to thank a melvinist for helping me post pics on the blog. He has finally come out in the open about his comet-chasing subculture melvinism (joking about the comet thing of course). I just have one question. I have a friend named Alvin, can I start a subculture called Alvinism?

For now just know that I am some kid that has too much time on his hands to be blogging every day like this (See pic below). If we just leave it at that then I'm sure we can be good friends. There will be more pics to come on the blog so keep on coming back and tell me at school if you like this site or not. If you hate this site then just keep your opinion to yourself.

Peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter